Flu Shots 2022–23: New Schedule
The Flagler County Health Department, in cooperation with Flagler Schools, is offering students a free and easy opportunity to get the flu shot. Flu shots are voluntary with parental consent and will be offered at all schools during the school day. Please consider taking advantage of this opportunity to protect your student and family, minimize absences, and reduce the transmission of flu.
Please complete the Consent Form and return it to your school by October 13. All students must have a signed consent form on file and sit willingly for the vaccination (without a parent present) to participate. Please refer to Flu Shot Vaccine Information Statement for the most up-to-date information.
Flagler Schools 2022–23 Flu Shot Vaccination Schedule
- Belle Terre Elementary School: October 18
- Buddy Taylor Middle School: October 27
- Bunnell Elementary School: October 19
- Flagler-Palm Coast High School: October 24
- Imagine Charter School: October 25
- Indian Trails Middle School: October 28
- Matanzas High School: October 21
- Old Kings Elementary School: October 26
- Rymfire Elementary School: October 14
- Wadsworth Elementary School: October 20
iFlagler students should visit the Flagler County Health Department to receive their flu vaccines.
Each student who receives a flu shot will also receive a written record for the parent’s files.
We encourage you to take advantage of this safe, free, and easy opportunity to protect your student from the flu. For more information, please contact the Flagler County Health Department.
Florida Department of Health - Flagler County
208 Dr. Carter Blvd, Bunnell, FL 32110
386-437-7350, x7110, or x7069