Parent Teacher Organization
Bunnell Elementary School invites all parents and teachers to participate in our Parent Teacher Organization (PTO). The PTO promotes communication between families, staff, and the community in order to enhance educational and extracurricular experiences for our students, and support our school's goals.
- Promote communication between families, staff, and the community
- Engage in social and academic activities
- Provide financial support for teacher and student programs
- Encourage parent and community involvement
- Collaborate with school administration to enhance education and extracurricular opportunities
Please view our bylaws for a complete description of our policies and procedures.
PTO meetings are held in the Bunnell Elementary School Media Center on the third Thursday of each month from 5:00 pm–6:00 pm. All meetings are combined with School Advisory Council (SAC) meetings. Please email email@example.com for more information.
If you are interested in volunteering during school hours, or at events where parents are not in attendance, Flagler Schools requires all volunteers to be registered. Please visit the Flagler Schools website for volunteering information, including application, clearance, and badging procedures.
There are no events to display